SkinDNA™ is a revolutionary DNA laboratory test that examines 16 genetic markers (SNPs) in 5 categories
associated with skin aging.
1) Firmness + Elasticity
2) Wrinkling (A.G.E.)
3) Sun Damage + Pigmentation
4) Free Radical Damage
5) Sensitivity + Inflammation
Let SkinDNA™ take the guesswork out of skin care, instead using science to identify the most suitable skincare
ingredients - based on your DNA, creating a personalized guide and provide you with a unique regime tailored
specifically to you.
GI Effects Comprehensive Stool Profile
- Providing key clinical information for three main gastrointestinal functional areas:
- Gut Microbiome
- Metabolic indicators
- Commensal Bacteria
- Bacterial and mycological culture
- Additional biomarkers available
- Digestive performance, gut inflammation, and the gut microbiome
- Best Stool Test for GI Diagnostics?
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Diabetes Obesity
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Celiac and Other Malabsorption Disorders
- Mood Disorders Autoimmune Autism
DNA Ancestry Tests Includes
Family Finder Test
DNA Ancestry Benfits
- Reveal the secrets of the far past by tracing the paternal & maternal lineages through time
- Discover the makeup of ethnicities and the percentages of each ethnicity in your genes
- Connecting people with the most comprehensive database worldwide, helping them find their families
DNA Relationship Test
Collaborating with DDC, one of the leading and most highly
accredited genetic testing laboratories in the world.
Diagnostika provides comprehensive DNA testing for familial relationships:
- Paternity & Maternity Tests
- Grand Parentage Testing
- Full & Half Siblingship Study
- Twin Zygosity
- Non Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test
Healthy Weight DNA Analysis
It is a revolutionary DNA test and program that first examines genetic markers that
influence weight and then provides customized diet and exercise strategies for a
healthier life. It is now possible to develop individually-tailored nutrition and
fitness programs based on each individual’s unique DNA.
Healthy Weight Benefits:
- Learning more about an individual’s genetic profile to achieve a healthy weight
- Obtaining individually-tailored nutrition and exercise recommendations
- Test is once life time, with an easy to collect home sample collection kit (Buccal Swab)
- The most accurate & effective program to manage an ideal weight
Test Result Includes:
1.) WEIGHT LOSS ABILITY
Results provide insights into how you might adapt your approach to diet
and exercise to optimize fat-loss results
Report recommends a diet of approximate number calories. Explaining percentage
of each category in your meals, by grams & by calories, and suggesting
recommended foods under each category.
This part examines the body genetic predisposition to produce:
Folate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C & Vitamin D.
Declaring the good food sources for each vitamin.
Fat loss , Fitness response to cardio
Resistance training ability
Glucose, HDL, Insulin response to cardio
Determining the frequency , Intensity and duration of exercising
5.) Custom Exercises Plan
6.) Custom Meal Plan
Fitness diet Pro™ DNA Test
It's helping to identify an individual predisposition for fitness profile, ideal diet
and nutrition needs based entirely on genes.
Test is customized to enhance our lifestyle, providing a simple report guiding
us to the optimal diet and exercise ideal profile.
Test is once life time, with an easy to collect home sample collection kit (Buccal Swab).
|Diet Report||Fitness Report|
|Optimal Diet Type||Endurance / Power profile|
|Carbohydrate & Saturated Fat Sensitivity||Aerobic potential (VO2 Max)|
|Detoxification Ability||Post-Exercise Recovery|
|Anti-Oxidant Requirements||Recovery Nutrition|
|Personal Micronutrient Needs||Injury risk|
|Salt, Alcohol & Caffeine Sensitivity||+
12 weeks meal plan
|Lactose Intolerance & Coeliac Predisposition|
The 12 weeks meal plan is an example and implementation of the Diet Report.
are the makers of the DUTCH
(Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones) Test
Easier Collection (Dried urine sample )
More comprehensive analysis
Estrogen Analysis Metabolites (2-oh ,4-oh ,16-oh ,Methylation )
Improved E2 accuracy .
Looks at metabolites and methylation products.
Add Diurnal cortisol panel the cortisol metabolites.
Complete picture :Free cortisol cortisol metabolites
+estrogen +androgen +progesteron + melatonin
One Day Hormone Check™
Salivary hormone test
Five specimens - collected over 24 hours -
Estrone (E1) Estradiol (E2) Estriol (E3)
Progesterone/Estradiol Ratio (P/E2)
Cortisol DHEA Melatonin
When should Salivary Hormone testing be considered?
Muscle mass loss, Muscle weakness
Low libido and sexual performance issues
Sleep disturbances , Brain fog , Mood instability
Food Intolerance is an adverse reaction from the immune system to particular food,
Mediated by IgG antibodies. Symptoms are linked to many chronic conditions like:
Abdominal Bloating, Irritable bowel Syndrome, Migraine, Fatigue, Eczema, Asthma, Urticaria,
Weight gain or loss, mood & behavior changes and much more.
Food intolerance is confusing, because the body reaction is not coming immediately after
eating the food, it takes 1 hour to 72 hours to feel it, so patients can’t corelate
between eating the food and suffering from chronic symptoms.
Our Food Print Test, provide a comprehensive panel covering 220+ types of food
including all our daily consumed categories of food.
Food Print report is self-explanatory, showing in a clear way all the food that is causing
the intolerance, and suggesting the alternatives. The report is coming with a guide to
help clients follow the proper program to get rid of the food intolerance.
Needed sample is finger bricking home samples kits for blood.
Nutritional balance plays a key role in optimal wellness, chronic disease prevention
and managing the aging process
- Do you find yourself feeling stressed, tired and maybe a little depressed?
- Do you take prescription medicines to alleviate symptoms of certain conditions, but
wonder why the condition exists at all?
- Do you want to boost your immune system now, to possibly prevent chronic disease later?
MICRONUTRIENT TESTING OFFERS THE MOST ACCURATE, SCIENTIFICALLY
PROVEN METHOD OF ASSESSING NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES
Be Proactive, NOT Reactive
Eating a balanced diet, exercising and taking a multivitamin is simply not enough.
Each person's body is unique in its own way. Due to the complexity of the human body,
an individualized healthcare approach is the only way to guarantee optimal results.
What is Micronutrient Testing?
Micronutrient tests measure the function of 35 nutritional components including vitamins,
antioxidants, minerals and amino acids within our white blood cells. Scientific
evidence shows us that analyzing the white blood cells gives us the most
accurate analysis of a body's deficiencies.
Micronutrient test includes:
Alpha Lipoic Acid
for Total Antioxidant Function
ION Profile with 40 Amino Acids:
40 Amino Acids (a choice of 20 or 40)
Nutrient and Toxic Elements
CoEnzyme Q10 plus Vitamins
DNA/Oxidative Stress Markers
Cell Regulation Markers
Toxicants and Detoxification
Compounds of Bacterial or Yeast/Fungal Origin
Vitagene Vitality DNA Test
is the right choice to Discover your Past and Shape your Future in a unique way that fits only you
|DNA tells the story of your ancestors||Obesity Risk||Power vs. Endurance||Vitamin D Needs|
|Fat & Sodium Intake||Muscle Strength||Vitamin A|
|Ethnicity Makeup||Cholesterol &� Saturated Fats Levels||Muscle Cramps||Vitamin B12|
|Percentage of Ethnicities||Alcohol Level||Blood Pressure Response||Folate|
|Gluten & Lactose Sensitivity||Weight Response||Iron|
|Emotional Eating & Weight Regain||Exercise Behavior||Daily Needs of Supplements|
Joint Care DNA Test
Joint Care DNA looks at a number of different genetic markers in the body responsible for the
production of collagen and tests genes that may influence its quality.
Why is testing collagen important?
Collagen is the material which helps to maintain tendons and ligaments that support
the body and prevents the bones in joints from coming into direct contact with each
other. With test data, customers can better understand their own joint health and the
role their genes may play. This information may help customers restore strength and
balance while enhancing joint health, flexibility and comfort.
- Customers can assess their joint health by evaluating genes affecting the
movement and elasticity of their joints.
- Customers can adjust their diet and exercise routine to reduce the risk of stress
on their joints and applying recommendations for supporting overall joint health.
- Customers can improve their lifestyle by restoring strength and balance and
enjoying enhanced joint flexibility and comfort.
- Test is once life time, with an easy to collect home sample
collection kit (Buccal Swab).
Test Result Includes:
1. Personalized results from up to 9 joint-specific genetic markers
2. Understanding of the customer’s unique joint concerns
3. Expert strategies to maximize stability, strength and range of motion